See photos (5)

CASEMATE DU GRAND LOT

in Escherange
  • Located in the Escherange territory, the Grand Lot Casemate is an infantry casemate on the Maginot Line. Built between 1931 and 1932, it was occupied by a team of forty soldiers headed by Lieutenant Heintz from September 1939 until the surrender in 1940.
    The Grand Lot impresses its visitors with its authentic character, which has been preserved thanks to the work of a group of volunteers who are passionate about the history of the Maginot Line.
  • Spoken languages
    • German
Rates
Payment methods