SUR LES TRACES DU PATRIMOINE JUIF

in Sierck-les-Bains
  • The first cemetery was set up in 1620 in a ditch of the castle, the graves of which are now covered by 3 m of fill. The second cemetery was created in 1720, beyond the rampart, in a place that is not very accessible. Restored in 2005, it now contains around 120 graves. The third cemetery was opened in 1820 but the oldest graves date from 1863.
Openings
Openings
  • All year 2024
    Open Everyday
Close